Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Descargar Winview Daq

Misery and Nobility

I can not believe that he was not my job.
Take it like a whining, complaining about him constantly, but I'm still struggling to get used to. Yet for months have passed.

For a woman does not think that it is easy to get nothing in his hands, from one day to another.
With a pitiful wage, be able to set up a lunch and a dinner, give my children a semblance of a normal life.

not think it's easy to sleep at night, the next morning when you wake up and it's another day, the same as that of yesterday and the same as tomorrow.

I am out of business. What does this mean? Means that this company I have no right to seek an 'employment because it no longer needed. I

for the state I must be content to receive alms, and even say thank you very gratefully. The laid off politicians do not even know what it is. They do not know how to live with 4 money, problems that are there, why do not you have the humility to feel privileged, has no sense of the nation, but only personal, but hearing these words will make someone angry and threaten fake maybe lawsuit, asking money of course. Why are hungry for money do not know anorexia, bulimia are always at most.

I have a rage inside that most of the scratches of the turntable needle on an old vinyl.

Politicians, trade unionists, I say to stay calm, to smile, to feel lucky .. Please. Do not do it anymore. I would always prevail in me and only hope and strength to carry on regardless. Because if it were the rage to take over, then it would be really over the possibility of creating a future in something better for our children. Antonia Merloni

job for not very long. First they told me that women do not take them and when it was possible I struggled desperately for use in this company. Even against my dignity.

today to pay the rent and keep my children I had to integrate with the laid off work in black.
I do the cleaning lady and gain 6 euro per hour.
I break your back in the morning at 8 to 10 hours, with no right to work, but I do it just for money. Suddenly
.. I felt .. I also like the immigrant caregivers East. I did not feel more Italian, because the state is only when the fees have to ask, and politics is only when there are elections to ask for votes, promises to rip.

do not ask anything but my real job, the assembly line to make refrigerators. Nothing more. Not a euro too.

are hopeless .. I know things will never change ... but who knows tomorrow someone like me, not ashamed to tell his story, may be able to shake the conscience of those who should help us, of who should represent the State and not abandon.

go because it's late and tomorrow another day will come.

0 comments:

Post a Comment