Thursday, February 11, 2010

Orion Ordrw 2006 Dvd Player

Daddy you that your job?

We Colle di Nocera Umbra, Antonio Merloni company.
once so this part of Umbria's dad worked in this factory to build the future of their children.
It was an honor to work there. I could tell his head high, around the supermarket, apparel shops, the hairdresser, the fishmonger ... You could open a window and shout about loudly: "I AM A WORKER dell'Antoniano MERLONI. Maybe people will then take a fool, but he agreed in substance on luck that it happened in a house when one of the family, especially the breadwinner, was employed in that company.

"It was better than a place to state ..."

You could not say otherwise. The salary was good, plenty of work and then yes and then there were the dinners, my God, a true spectacle, an event.
was like a tradition, a fixture, the entire population expected dinners Merloni that fell over the Christmas period. We bought a new dress and shoes perfectly shiny hair affixed to put it that evening.
And gifts? It even those receiving and not only for workers but also for their families, watches, bicycles ... Never seen anything like it. Working
Antonia Merloni was like winning the lottery. Or much, much more.

"... I have been married 24 years, I have 3 children, 20, 15 and 9 years. Dell'Antoniano Merloni laid off. Earns about € 80 per month. The other night my youngest daughter asked me: "But you dad what do you do? Why stay home in the morning, while the other dad go to work?" And I hug my princess, but then I went out and I have not responded. And I wept, perhaps for the first time of pain and shame in 48 years.
I wonder if one day my children will forgive the failure of their father ... If they can have a future after all ...
My wife is extraordinary and never lowers his head, because it tells us that at least this money even though few have earned them there without stealing, without evading taxes, do not mess with us. And when I am preparing the table as if it was a day of celebration in spite of spending the money to be there, and the products are those of the discount, although I feel all lucky. And I think if I survive only thanks to the strength and hope that one day, not too far away, will return to my loved ones have the pride of a father and a husband who works makes the workman. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment