Monday, March 1, 2010

Missouri Driver's Licensesecurity Features

The courage to be involved

is not easy to always be yourself ... I know well that I have a family and children.
You get up in the morning in this city where everyone knows everyone and everyone knows everything, and think to turn a blind eye, to avoid the mirrors to look in your eyes because you still do a little disgusting.
think that nothing is happening.

not think that I have stripped away a job that I have sweated and no card party or trade union is the sweat that I shed
not think about when I grit my teeth and bite my lips and the humiliation I suffered in silence to avoid being fired and went to work in the worst seats in the assembly line just breaks your arms while to maintain what was my present and the future of my family.

Now that I see someone else fight for me, I look down and walk fast, thinking how, as well as I would like to be there ... Why are not there 'Cause I'm afraid to get involved?

Because nothing is happening, factories reopen, humiliation ... I can not go back and I have nothing against that.

I apologize to all guys who have children of my age, twenty years or so.
My generation is a generation coward, that money just to have the dignity and power he threw it away, have forgotten it, removed it. But not only that, the identity ... It is the identity, because I do not know who I am, I'm just one of many. As a drop of the sea, so to speak. Yet some
fight for me.

Excuse me everyone, even you and cry with my voice for myself, if tonight is not there to laugh or cry together, to write messages, leaflets, to take stock of the situation.
But nothing is happening, and who am I to compromise myself like that? To challenge this system?
The factories will reopen and I will turn to be humiliated. You may not.

I'll be back to being humiliated, you do not. As always
.

Go ahead. Do not give up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment